Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review
My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras

Address : My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras, Cheras, Malaysia

Rating : 7




My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Located along the Taman Connaught Cheras Night Market Street, this boutique hotel is just a 5-minute walk from local eateries. It provides complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout its premises.With cheery painted walls and wooden flooring, air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and an attached bathroom with hot showers. Tea/coffee making facilities and a wardrobe are included.Staff at My Home Hotel’s 24-hour reception can assist with luggage storage or fax/photocopying services. Free public parking spaces are available at a nearby location.My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras is a 5-minute drive from Cheras Leisure Mall and a 10-minute drive from Tesco Hypermarket. Kuala Lumpur City is a 20-minute drive away, while the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is just a 45-minute drive away.


My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras ReviewMy Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras ReviewMy Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review



click image above to booking a room


Booking.com: My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras , Cheras ...
Located along the Taman Connaught Cheras Night Market Street, this boutique hotel is just a 5-minute walk from local eateries.

My Home Hotel | We Care Your Sleep
Home; About Us; Our Hotels. Jalan Tar; Cheras Selatan; Kelana Jaya; Taman Connaught; Gua Musang; Kuchai Lama; Pekeliling; Setapak; Prima Sri Gombak; Reservation;

My Home Hotel | My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught
Home; About Us; Our Hotels. Jalan Tar; Cheras Selatan; Taman Connaught, 6 1/2 Miles, 58000 Cheras, Email : connaught@myhomehotel.com.my

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Best ...
My Home Hotel Taman Connaught, located in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, is a popular choice for travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught | Cheras - Kuala Lumpur Hotel ...
The hotel can offer immense pleasure to both leisure and business travelers. All the 29 rooms of this 2 star My Home Hotel Taman Connaught resort are furnished with

Booking.com: My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras , Cheras ...
My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras, Cheras Tempah dengan Jaminan Harga Terbaik! 1 ulasan dan 12 gambar di Booking.com.

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras in Cheras, Malaysia - Best ...
Located along the Taman Connaught Cheras Night Market Street, this boutique hotel is just a 5-minute walk from local eateries. It provides complimentary Wi-Fi access

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia ...
Location. Situated in Kuala Lumpur, My Home Hotel Taman Connaught is close to Kuala Lumpur Race Course. Additional area attractions include Petaling Street and

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught - KL Hotel Booking | Book Kuala ...
Discount Kuala Lumpur (KL) Hotel Malaysia - Book 3-5 star Hotels in KL . Book online now for GREAT SAVINGS. Best Rate KL Hotel rates.

HotelsCombined - My Home Hotel-Taman Connaught, Kuala Lumpur ...
My Home Hotel-Taman Connaught, Kuala Lumpur Find deals up to 80% off. Rated 5.4 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Compare 28 other hotels near My Home Hotel-Taman


0 comments:

 
Top