Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at I-City Hotel . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

I-City Hotel Review
I-City Hotel

Address : I-City Hotel, Shah Alam, Malaysia

Rating : 5.8




I-City Hotel Hotel I-City is conveniently located a 10-minute drive from Klang and offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with en suite bathrooms. It provides luggage storage facilities at its 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.The hotel is located a 20-minute drive from Port Klang and Subang. It takes 30 minutes by car from I-City Hotel to Kuala Lumpur and 45 minutes to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.The rooms are elegant and fitted with modern amenities. They have wood flooring and colourful interiors. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and an electric kettle.For meals guests can sample local specialities at the food courts and restaurants located within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.


I-City Hotel ReviewI-City Hotel ReviewI-City Hotel Review



click image above to booking a room


Welcome to I-City Hotel
Welcome to I-City Hotel I-City Hotel is designed with a touch of Malaysian Style Living with a blend of modern contemporary technology to provide a comfortable

I-City Hotel Shah Alam Malaysia - Best discount hotel rates
I-City Hotel Shah Alam : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Shah Alam I-City Hotel with Agoda.

Booking.com: I-City Hotel , Shah Alam, Malaysia - 40 Guest reviews ...
Hotel I-City is conveniently located a 10-minute drive from Klang and offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with en suite bathrooms.

i-City Hotels: Find Hotel Deals near i-City in Klang | Expedia
Looking for hotels in i-City, Klang? Compare deals & rates and choose from over 4 i-City hotels.

I-City Hotel (Shah Alam, Malaysia) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
I stayed at I-City Hotel last weekend for a night. Firstly, I would have never stayed at this hotel if I did not have a running event to participate in the

i-City Hotels in Klang. Find & compare Hotels near i-City with ...
Hotels near i-City in Klang, Malaysia Hotels.com offers the best selection of hotels near i-City and delivers many last minute hotel deals not found anywhere else

I-City Boutique Hotel, Malaysia
I-City Boutique Hotel Overview I-City Hotel is designed with a touch of Malaysian Style Living with a blend of modern contemporary technology to provide a comfortable

Welcome to I-City Hotel
I-City Hotel,Shah Alam. I-City Hotel is located right opposite of UiTM Shah Alama.Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city'stop attractions: Wet

I-City Boutique Hotel Hotel - Shah Alam - Selangor - Malaysia ...
Location. Situated in Shah Alam, I-City Boutique Hotel is close to i-City, Bukit Raja Shopping Centre, and Taman Lake Park. Also nearby are Jusco Bukit Raja Mall and

i-city
Online Ticketing (i-Ticket) Enquiries: iticket@i-city.my i-Ticket - RedCarpet, Malaysia's First All-Stars Interactive Wax Museum. Now Open. About Us Investor


0 comments:

 
Top