Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at My Hotel @ KL Sentral . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

My Hotel @ KL Sentral Review
My Hotel @ KL Sentral

Address : My Hotel @ KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rating : 6.7




My Hotel @ KL Sentral This budget hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Little India, as well as nearby dining options. It provides rooms with hot shower facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi access.Just a 10-minute walk from KL Sentral Monorail Station, My Hotel @ KL Sentral is a 5-minute drive from KL Museum and a 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur City Centre. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport is a 50-minute drive away.Fitted with wooden flooring, air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an attached bathroom. An electric kettle, with instant coffee and tea, are included. Irons and hairdryers are available on request.Service staff at My Hotel’s 24-hour front desk can assist with luggage storage, currency exchange or airport shuttle services. Safety deposit boxes are also provided. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.


My Hotel @ KL Sentral ReviewMy Hotel @ KL Sentral ReviewMy Hotel @ KL Sentral Review



click image above to booking a room


Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
Sit back and relax in one of the hotel's 49 guestrooms, all designed with guests' comfort in mind.

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
My Hotel @ Sentral Located within KL Sentral Station, it is conveniently close to the KL transportation hub, shopping, entertainment and financial district.

My Hotel, Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My Hotel @ Sentral, Kuala Lumpur officially open on the 18th of November 2009, is strategically located close to Kuala Lumpur City Centre and only 5 minutes walking

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotel @ KL Sentral | Official Website
Sit back and relax in one of the hotel's 49 guestrooms, all designed with guests' comfort in mind.

Booking.com: My Hotel @ KL Sentral , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 210 ...
This budget hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Little India, as well as nearby dining options.

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotel @ Sentral | Official Website
Located within KL Sentral Station, it is conveniently close to the KL transportation hub, shopping, entertainment and financial district.

My Hotel @ KL Sentral (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Hotel Reviews ...
My Hotel @ KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur: See 50 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for My Hotel @ KL Sentral, ranked #92 of 239 hotels in

My Hotel @ KL Sentral Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Best discount hotel ...
Located in the lovely area of KL Sentral, My Hotel @ KL Sentral enjoys a commanding position in the sightseeing, business, shopping hub of Kuala Lumpur.

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: Hotel Sentral Kuala Lumpur 3 Star Business ...
Hotel Sentral Kuala Lumpur is a newly opened 3 star budget business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Located within KL Sentral Station, it is conveniently close to the KL

Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur: My Hotel @ Sentral
For comfortable accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, this 3 star Kuala Lumpur hotel features 192 guestrooms and suites. All the rooms are equipped with high speed internet


0 comments:

 
Top