Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at I am Jazz Hotel . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

I am Jazz Hotel Review
I am Jazz Hotel

Address : I am Jazz Hotel, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Rating : 7.1




I am Jazz Hotel Situated in Permas Jaya, Johor, I am Jazz Hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Tesco and Giant hypermarkets, as well as shopping options at City Square. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Jusco and a 15-minute drive from Danga Bay. Senai Airport is a 45-minute drive away.Rooms at I am Jazz are air-conditioned, and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and an en suite bathroom with hot showers. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available on request.A water dispenser and an internet kiosk can be found in the lobby area. The hotel also operates a 24-hour front desk and provides a luggage storage service.


I am Jazz Hotel ReviewI am Jazz Hotel ReviewI am Jazz Hotel Review



click image above to booking a room


I am Jazz Boutique Hotel
About I am Jazz Hotel. The newest luxury boutique hotel in Johor Bahru offers 46 exceptionally jazz themed guest rooms, designed for both the Business and Leisure

Booking.com: I am Jazz Hotel , Johor Bahru, Malaysia . Book your ...
Situated in Permas Jaya, Johor, I am Jazz Hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Tesco and Giant hypermarkets, as well as shopping options at City Square.

www.iamjazzhotel.com
We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us.

I Am Jazz Hotel Johor Bahru Malaysia - Best discount hotel rates
I Am Jazz Hotel Johor Bahru : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Johor Bahru I Am Jazz Hotel with Agoda.

Booking.com: I am Jazz Hotel , Johor Bahru, Malesia . Prenota ora ...
I am Jazz Hotel, Johor Bahru Prenota al Miglior Prezzo Garantito! 4 recensioni e 26 foto ti aspettano su Booking.com.

Hotel Reviews of I Am Jazz Hotel Johor Bahru Malaysia - Page 1
Hotel Reviews I Am Jazz Hotel Johor Bahru Malaysia - Useful reviews of this 2 star hotel. Nice, comfort & affortable hotel to stay with friends & fami..

I am Jazz Hotel Johor - HotelTravel.com hotel discounts, reviews ...
I am Jazz Hotel has affordable Johor accommodation to the frugal traveller. Take care of your business needs at the onsite Wi-Fi. 24 hour reception adds simple yet

I am Jazz Hotel in Johor Bahru, Malaysia - Best Rates Guaranteed ...
Situated in Permas Jaya, Johor, I am Jazz Hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Tesco and Giant hypermarkets, as well as shopping options at City Square.

I am Jazz Hotel, Johor Bahru Hotel in Malaysia - Book Online
Situated in Permas Jaya, Johor, I am Jazz Hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Tesco and Giant hypermarkets, as well as shopping options at City Square.

I Am Jazz Hotel - View Best Hotel Deals & Room Rates | Wego Singapore
With 122 hotel style properties to choose from, I Am Jazz Hotel is an attractive choice. Location Ranked as 1st most popular hotel style properties


0 comments:

 
Top