Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling Review
My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling

Address : My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rating : 3.8




My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling offers simple rooms just a 15-minute drive to Paviliion Shopping Mall, Bukit Bintang and Low Yet Shopping Mall. It offers a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and luggage storage.Featuring wooden flooring, rooms are decorated in My Home Hotel's thematic red and white colours. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk and private bathroom with shower.Dining options serving local food and Times Square are a 10-minute drive away. Kuala Lumpur International Airport and the Low Cost Carrier Terminal are a 45-minute drive away.


My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling ReviewMy Home Hotel @ Pekeliling ReviewMy Home Hotel @ Pekeliling Review



click image above to booking a room


Booking.com: My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ...
My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling offers simple rooms just a 15-minute drive to Paviliion Shopping Mall, Bukit Bintang and Low Yet Shopping Mall.

My Home Hotel | My Home Hotel @ Pekeliling
*Breakfast provided from 8am 11am *Surcharge RM10 on Fri and Sat and P/Holidays. *Surcharge RM20 on Eve of P/Holidays. *Deposit RM 50 per room.

My Home Hotel Pekeliling Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia - With 4 ...
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Putra World Trade Centre), My Home Hotel Pekeliling is close to Putra World Trade Centre , Petronas Twin Towers , and Merdeka Square

My Home Hotel Pekeliling Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Best discount ...
My Home Hotel Pekeliling Kuala Lumpur : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Kuala Lumpur My Home Hotel Pekeliling with Agoda.

My Home Hotel Pekeliling (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) | Expedia
Book the My Home Hotel Pekeliling from \$27.26 - This hotel is located in Kuala Lumpur (Putra World Trade Centre), close to Putra World Trade Centre, Petronas Twin

My Home Hotel - Pekeliling (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Lodge ...
My Home Hotel - Pekeliling, Kuala Lumpur: See traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for My Home Hotel - Pekeliling at TripAdvisor.

My Home Hotel Pekeliling - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia - Book your ...
Find, compare, and book great rates for hotels in Malaysia. Hotels.com Australia can provide you with the best Malaysia hotels deals including discount, last minute

My Home Hotel | We Care Your Sleep
Home; About Us; Our Hotels. Jalan Tar; Cheras Selatan; Kelana Jaya; Taman Connaught; Gua Musang; Kuchai Lama; Pekeliling; Setapak; Prima Sri Gombak; Reservation;

My Home Hotel Pekeliling in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia at Hotels.com
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Putra World Trade Centre), My Home Hotel Pekeliling is close to Putra World Trade Centre , Petronas Twin Towers , and Merdeka Square

My Home Hotel Pekeliling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Overview ...
Research My Home Hotel Pekeliling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Read hotel reviews, view hotel photos and get expert travel advice for nearby restaurants, attractions


0 comments:

 
Top