Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at My City Hotel . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

My City Hotel Review
My City Hotel

Address : My City Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rating : 6.1




My City Hotel Housing a café, My City Hotel is situated in Chinatown, Petaling Street. The hotel offers affordable accommodation featuring a TV with cable channels and some rooms with free Wi-Fi access.A 5-minute walk from Pasar Seni Train Station, My City Hotel is 500 metres from Merdeka Square and the Puduraya Bus Terminal. The Central Market is a 15-minute walk away.Cosy rooms at the hotel are equipped with air conditioning and an en suite bathroom. Private bathrooms feature toiletries and a hairdryer. Tea/coffee making facilities are included.Open 24 hours, My City’s front desk provides laundry and dry cleaning services. Local and city tours can also be arranged.


My City Hotel ReviewMy City Hotel ReviewMy City Hotel Review



click image above to booking a room


Hotel in Tallinn city - 4* Hotel in Tallinn Old Town - price from ...
My City Hotel in Tallinn Old Town, Estonia, offering rooms starting from 84 for night. Free WIFI, Meetingrooms, Sauna with jacuzzi. Special Offer for families 129!

My City Hotel (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
My City Hotel, Kuala Lumpur: See 32 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for My City Hotel, ranked #141 of 239 hotels in Kuala Lumpur and

My City Hotel Hotel - Tallinn - Estonia - With 112 guest reviews
Location. Situated in the heart of Tallinn , My City Hotel is within walking distance of Tallinn Town Hall , Alexander Nevsky Cathedral , and Tallinn Cathedral . Also

Booking.com: My City Hotel , Tallinn, Estonia - 525 Guest reviews ...
The 4-star My City Hotel is located in a beautiful building in the heart of Tallinns Old Town, 250 metres from the Town Hall Square.

Booking.com: My City Hotel , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 78 Guest ...
Housing a café, My City Hotel is situated in Chinatown, Petaling Street.

Welcome to I-City Hotel
Welcome to I-City Hotel I-City Hotel is designed with a touch of Malaysian Style Living with a blend of modern contemporary technology to provide a comfortable

Aaolu MY CITY HOTEL İSTANBUL
Aaolu My City Hotel, serving in the concept of a Business hotel, has been participating in all of the international organizations, and competitions under the

My City Hotel Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia - With 13 guest reviews
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Chinatown - Sentral), My City Hotel is close to Petaling Street , Merdeka Square , and Jamek Mosque . Also nearby are National

My Hotel (Davao/Davao City) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
My Hotel, Davao: See 77 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for My Hotel, ranked #20 of 44 hotels in Davao and rated 3.5 of 5 at TripAdvisor.

My City Hotel, Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My City Hotel Telephone: +60 (3) 2026 6288 Fax: +60 (3) 2072 0272 contactus@myhotelcity.com


0 comments:

 
Top